Heart and Vascular Services
We offer all levels of heart care, from prevention and general cardiology to advanced diagnostics and imaging, and vascular care, from angioplasty to aneurysm treatments.
Heart Health Basics
How healthy is your heart?
Do you know your cholesterol and blood pressure numbers?
Knowing your numbers can give you peace.
- Provide thorough checkups and screenings
- Offer locations throughout Central Virginia
- Coordinate care for more serious conditions
Do You Need a Heart Expert?
UVA has the expertise to treat the most complex heart problems.
Our specialties include:
- Heart Rhythm Center: Diagnoses and treats atrial fibrillation, ventricular tachycardia and other rhythm disorders with options like ablation and pacemakers.
- Cardiac Valve Center: The region's first and only dedicated valve center, which specializes in minimally invasive treatment options and research.
- Heart Failure and Transplant Center: With treatment options including LVAD implantable devices and transplant.
- Vascular Center: With doctors who specialize in treating complex vascular conditions.
Vascular disease is complex. It requires special expertise that you can get at UVA. Interventional procedures like:
- Angioplasty to open blocked arteries
- Stents to treat narrow or weak arteries
- Stent-grafts and surgery to repair aneurysms
- Varicose and spider vein treatment at our Vein Clinic
See a Local Heart Doctor: Regional Locations
Don't want to go to the hospital for your heart care? Don't worry. We have heart specialty services in Culpeper and Augusta County and at Northridge Medical Park on Ivy Road near Charlottesville. Coming soon: Zion Crossroads.
661 University Lane
Orange, VA 22960
57 Beam Lane
Fishersville, VA 22939
Northridge Medical Park
2955 Ivy Road (250 West)
Charlottesville, VA 22903
1015 Spring Creek Pkwy
Zion Crossroads, VA 22942